With this week being so hectic with moving into the new town house, these little short posts or lists keep the blog alive and help me spend more time writing articles for next week as well as getting unpacked. In no certain order, you’ll find my ten predictions for next year:
· Apple Will Release a 3G iPhone w/ GPS, Flash Memory, and possibly….gasp…Flash Support! (Can Anyone say RIA?)
· 37Signals, Twitter, Tumblr, etc will be bought up by bigger corporations. 37Signals & Technorati stand to be bought out the quickest?
· Microsoft with announce a new XBOX 360 with larger hard drive (300-500gb?), built in Wi-Fi, HD-DVD, and DVR abilities.
· Sony will drop the price of the Playstation 3 to create a stronger edge against the Wii and XBOX 360 as well as pushing Blu-Ray.
· Advertising will find innovation as well as a huge spike in affiliate marketers.
· Death of FaceBook, Myspace, Digg, etc. New generation of innovative sites should arise and create a new bubble or completely collapse the “Web 2.0″ bubble.
· Google will have competition in the Search Engine world….we all can see it coming…
· Hyper Local Innovation and Growth to really compete with newspapers headfirst and possibly end the print industry.
· Massive growth in video blogs (*yawn*)
· Startups will become publically traded (IPO)
What do you guys see coming this year? Disagree with the above?